Acacia Honey from Kashmir is nectar of life!
This 100% natural, unprocessed and unique honey comes from the heaven on earth – Kashmir.
It is as pure and pristine as the forests and valleys of Kashmir.
Acacia honey, also known as locust honey, is derived from the nectar of the Robinia pseudoacacia flower.
It has a light, almost transparent color, stays liquid for longer time and crystallizes much slower than traditional honey thereby prolonging its shelf life.
What’s most impressive about acacia honey is its high content of powerful plant compounds like flavonoids, which act as antioxidants and hence Acacia Honey has potent antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
This Honey is available only in limited quantities every year.
Acacia honey is safe for most individuals over the age of one. Nonetheless, those allergic to bees or honey and people with diabetes should speak with their healthcare provider before using it.
- Acacia Honey has antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
- It reduces cough and throat irritation
- Honey is a natural antibiotic that can act both internally and externally and hence heals wounds and burns.
- Acacia Honey has the lowest levels of sucrose amongst all honeys and a higher content of fructose making it even suitable for Diabetics .
- Boosts Energy & Lessens Muscle Fatigue
- Improves Digestion
- Helps Lose Weight and Protects Against Heart Disease
- Alleviates Insomnia and boosts Brain Function
- Improves Skin too.
Product Details & Care Instructions:
- 100% Vegetarian
- Shelf Life: 18-24 months
- It's recommended that you use the original container the honey came in, though any glass jar will work. Avoid storing honey in metal because it can oxidize.
- Make sure the container has a tight seal and use a dry spoon whenever you dip into a jar.
A normal room temperature is ideal. Keep away from water, heat, and direct light.
- It is not necessary to refrigerate honey. In fact, it's much easier to handle if you don't because the cooler temperature will cause the honey to solidify.