Saffron is a spice derived from the flower of Crocus sativus, commonly known as the “saffron”. There are only two or three places in the whole world where saffron grows. Kashmir has the proud privilege of being one of these places
100% natural and world’s finest saffron threads are hand- picked from the fields of Pampore Kashmir Saffron has a long history of use in traditional medicine. Saffron has also been used as a fabric dye, particularly in China and India, and in perfumery.It is used for religious purposes in India.
- It is a powerful antioxidant and also often suggested to treat depressive symptoms.
- Suggested to have Cancer-Fighting Properties and may reduce PMS Symptoms.
- May Act as an Aphrodisiac too.
Product Details & Care Instructions:
- 100% Vegetarian
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Saffron is one of the most expensive spices in the world extra and needs extra care while storing.
- Store it in an airtight container to retain the saffron colour taste and aroma.
- Store in a cool, dark place, with no source of natural or artificial light.
- Do not store saffron in a refrigerator as genuine saffron tends to absorb moisture easily once it is exposed to room temperature.