World famous red chillies from the gardens and farms of Kashmir are sun-dried, hand-pounded and freshly powdered. The Kashmiri chilli is smaller, rounder and less pungent, but lends a very bright red colour to the food. They are bred for their high colour retention since they redden anything capable of absorbing colour. The Kashmiri chilli powder is a blend of medium-quality red pepper mostly used for tandoori dishes.
There are no added preservatives.
When used in its purest form with all its natural oils intact, red chilli powder adds bountiful benefits to our everyday food. Next time you venture out to buy groceries, remember to buy wholesome and naturally rich Poshtae red chilli powder.
- Fights Inflammation and Pain. Capsaicin in red chillies is known to reduce inflammation and act as natural pain relief remedy
- Promotes Digestive Health
- Aids in Weight Loss
- Enhances Cognitive Function
- Helps the Heart
- Relieves Nasal Congestion.
Product Details & Care Instructions:
- 100% Vegetarian
- Shelf Life: Up to 2 years
- Storage & Care: Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Keep away from water, heat & direct sunlight.
- Chunks of asafoetida can be added to retain its freshness.